So…does Faulkner/Hemingway slash exist? Because I could definitely see them hate fucking on Willy’s farm (or in Key West, either one), and Hemingway would absolutely be a power bottom. My best friend and I are even writing the next greatest AM radio hit “Papa Was a Power Bottom” in honor of it.
So, that’s how I’m commemorating the anniversary of Hemingway’s death. But expect less silliness on Friday (Faulkner’s anniversary).
- floebooks reblogged this from nodamncatnodamncradle and added:
- eisensteinonthebeach likes this
- memoriescantwait likes this
- nodamncatnodamncradle reblogged this from floebooks and added:
- typewritergirl reblogged this from nodamncatnodamncradle
- typewritergirl likes this
- dressedforthehbomb said: No idea, but I remember the one time I found perhaps the only work of Marx/Engels slash. It didn’t have any sex in it, though; it was written as a journal entry by Engels after Marx died.
- adventuresinspatialawareness likes this
- ghost-of-algren likes this
- interruptions likes this
- tuesday-johnson likes this